Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Shervay for August

Another 4 am Shervay because I can't really think at the moment...

1. Where were you THREE hours ago?
In bed... reading... unfortunately.

2. What do you think of your LAST kiss?
Eh... hurried, a tad bit public, bit sloppy too eww oh did I mention drunk?? But hey he was HOT!

3. Are you wearing SOCKS right now?
No... it's too hot

4. When was the last time you went out of STATE?
I don't think I've ever been high.

5. Have you been to the M0VIES in the last 5 days?
Yup... went for Chakde on Friday

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
H2O

8. What are you wearing right now?
Is this gonna turn into one of those 900 number calls?

9. What was your last purchase?
Soup

10. Last food you ate?
Chicken

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The nice man at Chinese House Restaurant

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope

13. Do you have a pet?
Nope but I want a puppy.

14. What did you do last night?
Went for Chakde with my friend Priya, then we went to a kebab house and gorged ourselves and after that we went on a pimp ride around the corniche to reminice about the good times we used to have. :) And we also passed Krispy Kreme Doughnuts 3 times but didn't step in. Talk about will power!

16. If you could be anywhere you want where would it be?
Anywhere with friends would be nice!

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
A web cam

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
Well I'm fat so I don't like the fat... lol

19. What's your favorite soup?
Sweet corn Chicken Soup. Gotta love da Chinese. I think I'm addicted to it... I eat Chinese food at least once or twice a week.

20. Do you miss anyone?
Yes... and soooooo much!

21. Last movie you saw?
Chakde India

22. What are your plans for the day?
Isssh no plans.

23. Did you have fun today?
I had fun on Friday

24. Who is your last text message from?
Bashar

25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No

26. What do you know about the future?
Well I'm hoping to lose some weight by December.

27. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Priiiiiiiiii

29. Do you have a tan?
Nope... I can never get a tan... I always end up burnt.

30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Honey my biological clock exploded a while back so I'm ready NOW!

31. Did you meet anyone new today?
Nope

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Just pierced ears... would love to get tats.

33. How do you like your soda?
Mixed with Jack Daniels or with Lime

34. Do you like hot sauces?
Yup

35. What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing... I don't lead an exciting life anymore.

36. What day is tomorrow?
Sunday/Monday

37. What is your current mood?
I'm a bit sleepy and erm... oh never mind.

38. Why?
Well it's past 4 am and y'know when you think of a certain someone and get a bit erm "bothered" and warm. hehehehe oh put two and two together ye nimrods!

39. Do you remember the first person you ever kissed?
Do I? Isssh! We're still friends you know. If he ever reads this I think he'll cringe. So will the last guy.

40. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
I dunno... maaaaaaaaaybe!

41. If you could be on a TV show, which one would it be?
KBC... I'm unemployed might as well win some dough!

42. Why?
I already told you.

43. Have you ever watched a movie and just "had" to do what they did?
You mean the Ditry Dancing lift thing? Yeah my friend got a hernia. lol

44. Do you have a "face" you make in the mirror?
Yes it's the "pouty i'm sexy arched eyebrow" face

45. Ever use someone else's toothbrush?
Ewww no...

46. Do you like/love the person you got this survey from?
Lauren? Sure... she's a sweetie.

47. Can you whistle?
Yup

48. Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope

49. You have a song that comes on that you just "have" to turn up and sing to?
Loads... at the moment is that song from Partner 'Kendi Pomp"! Did I mention I love my friend Joyce for getting me hooked on it?? hehe

50. Who are you thinking about right now?
Oh wouldn't you like to know. It's because of him I'm feeling the second feeling in 37 and 38. *blush* Oh if he only knew! And no it's not the first or the last guy I kissed. issh!

No comments: