Monday, August 6, 2007

Potter Mania



Churchill, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Prince William, Orlando Bloom and then Harry Potter was the next big thing to come out of UK. This bespectacled wizard has creeped into the hearts of kids and adults alike.

I recently went to see Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix and it was brilliant. They changed a few things here and there but showed most of the prominant scences from the book. My fav. as always was Professor Snape played by Alan Rickman and he's so delightfully sarcastic that my new fav. word is "obviously". The new character added in the movie was Luna Lovegood played by Evana Lynch. She was soooo brilliant and gave justice to Luna's spacey character. Of course the rest of the cast was good too and Imelda Staunton played Dolres Umbridge so well that you'd totally despise the character more in the movie than you did in the book. Of course Daneil, Rupert and Emma were great as usual but the new characters were simply over the top.
I bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on the same day and met a Harry Potter look-a-like. He was a gujju bhai named Dhawal Dave and well er he looked like Harry at a distance and then when you went closer his nose took over his whole face. hehehe Anyways the book was bittersweet with lots of my fav. characters dieing including my fav. ok I won't say just incase you other Potter fans haven't read the book yet which would be a pitty because I've read it 2 times already. hehehehe But on the whole it was a good brief ending to the book with Harry's scar not hurting for a very long time. :)

I am gonna miss this boy a lot because it was fun reading about him and his friends. I'm just looking forward to the last two movies and then no more Harry. siiiigh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.