Friday, June 29, 2007

Shervays!

I love doing these whacky surveys I get in my email and from the boards on myspazz

1. What is your best friend doing right now?
Probably her fiance.

2. What is your favorite possession?
My digital camera

3. Do you own a gun?
Nope

4. If you could tell your last "ex" something what would you say?
Up your ass with broken glass!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends really? Dentists yes... I am shit scared before those appointments.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Love em...

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
The 12 Days of Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

9. Can you do push ups?
Singular... I can do one push up!

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Oh yes!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewellry?
All my rings actually.

12. Do you take painkillers?
When I'm in pain yes...

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the prefered sex?
Eye contact.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
I'd say I'm borderline ADD

5. What's your name?
Princess Consuella

16. Middle Name?
Banana Hammock

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. I wanna hang out with my friends like I used to.
2. I'd like some Krispy Kreme doughnuts please.
3. I am sooooooo unemployed

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought recently:
1. Food
2. Lotion
3. Krispy Kreme's Glazed Doughnut! mmmmmmmm

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1. Coffee
2. Orange Tang
3. Jack Daneils and Coke

20. Name 3 favorite dishes you love to eat.
1. Lasagna
2. Chicken Manchurian w. Hakka Noodles
3. Mutton Dhansaak with kachumber neebu maarke!

21. Name 3 of your favorite restaurants.
1. China Town
2. TGI Fridays
3. Cafe More

22. Current worry?
I need a job, I need money, I need a vacation, I need a man!

23. Current hate?
Hmmmmmmmmm a certain person who's name I won't mention!

24. Favorite place(s) to be?
My bedroom... mi case is su casa baby!

25. How did you ring in the New Year?
With friends at a club in Dubai. Was fun... especially the part when I had to drag a drunk friend home! I am sooo glad she didn't throw up!

26. Where would you like to go?
At the moment I'm kinda missing Bombay so yeah I wanna go to Bombay!

27. Do you own slippers?
Yeah! Chappals rock!

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Purple shirt with a tribal design.

29. Favorite color(s)?
Black, blue, purple, lavender, silver

30. Would you be a pirate?
Arrrrrrr... where's me rum?

31. Are you gay?
Nope.. sorry ladies... this ride is for the men only! And that sounds soooo whorishly cheap!

32. Do you sing?
Oh yeah! Not good! But oh yeah!

33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Never had that fear but there was this one time I thought the fan was breathing... I was around 6 or 7 years old and was home alone. I was laying down in bed and reading... suddenly my eyes went to the ceiling fan that was on full speed and I freaked out because I thought it was breathing. hahaha I was sooo freaked I called my mom and dad. "Mommy!! Daddy!! The fan is breathing!!" They still tease me about it!

34. What's in your pockets right now?
Nothing... would like some of that green stuff from the mint with pictures of dead US Presidents on it... ok even Dirhams would do.

35. Best bed sheets?
Why would anyone come up with such a lame question?

36. Worst injury you've ever had?
I fell off the swing when I was 5 years old. I was happily swinging doing stunts on the swing by standing up and all and all of a sudden I fell off and the swing whacked me in the head. Hmmmm that would explain a lot... including the "fan is breathing" episode.

37. Who is your loudest friend?
Jean... she's yea high (4ft 10 in) and the girl is LOUUUUUUD!

38. Who is your most silent friend?
Russell (or maybe he's so quiet because he's got his lazy ass in front of his lap top the whole day playing that World of Warcraft)

39. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of. If anyone has a crush on me, please let me know.

40. Do you wish on shooting stars?
If I see one then yes. :)

41. What is your favorite candy?
Why is it singular? Candy??? Should be candies!!! I like all kinds... Kit Kat, Mars, Snickers, Bounty, Galaxy Flutes....

42. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
I have a list but here's one of them... "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis ok 2... "I will always love you." by Dolly Parton

43. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
Arms of the angels by Sarah Mclaughlen

44. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Ooooo wouldn't you like to know??

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Ugggh! The weekend... oh how I dread it!

No comments: