Monday, June 25, 2007

New mumus

Well hello there dah-links or WHAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAP?? From posh intellect to dumbing myself down in 2 flat seconds... that's a new record!

So I've entered the world of blogging (yet again) I got a little blog on yahoo 360 (which i don't use anymore), hi5 (unforuntately the UAE government decided to block the website because some people couldn't keep their clothes on), myspace (which i have blogged quite a bit but the websites's going through major issues and it's messing up my pictures) and facebook where I've put my frustrations out in a different language too (still do but most of them are shervays... ooops sorry whacky surveys). I've finally come to the grand daddy of all blogs I guess. I know a couple of people on it and it's always fun to go through their blogs.

Which brings us to the question... who the hell came up with the name blog? It sounds like a geletinous monster... like "Attack of the blog" or "Eeeeeeee run for your lives it's the blog!!!" I mean why not call it "your daily jaba the hutt??"

Damn it's 3 am and I'm jaba the huttin'. See now this is what unemployment does to people. Or did I not mention that. Yeah I'm unemployed and currently job hunting. My parents escpecially my dad is like get a job any job... but I'm looking for that one break in either advertising or publishing and I'm not gonna give up. I will never babysit a 55 year old again. By babysitting I mean being a secretary. I am so not cut out for it. *cheesy line alert* I'm a trapped artist waiting to dive into the colors of creativity! I am seriously confused to what I want in life. That big dream of becoming a ROCKSTAR has gone down the toilet because a friend of mine recorded my singing voice in the studio and well yours truly does suck. But hey I am the Karaoke Queen baby! hehehe

Alright people... please do read and leave comments on my jaba the hutt. I will post a lot because even though I'm stuck at home these days I'll still have something to talk about. Oh just try and shut me up!!!

No comments: