Saturday, July 21, 2007

I have to be up in a few hours and I'm still awake Shervay.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Afternoon actually... 12:30 pm

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Well I've never really had real diamonds before but lots of pearls so pearls it is.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom... what a waste of 2 hours 50 mins.

4. What are your favourite TV shows?
Rachel Ray, The Naked Chef, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Idol - Indian and American, Little Britain (Eh eh ehhhhh!), My Wife n' Kids... lots of comedies actually.

5. What is your middle name?
Sam

6. What is your favourite food?
Indian, Chinese, Thai, Italian and Tex Mex

7. What food(s) do you dislike?
Eggplants ick!

8. Favourite Potato chip? Lays Delights - Natural Salt and Black Pepper (yummo)

9. What is your favourite CD at the Moment?
Justin Timberlake's Future Love/Sex Sounds (Don't lynch me ok!)

10.What kind of car do you drive?
I don't have a driver's license but when I do get one I'd love to drive a 4x4.

11. What is your favourite sandwich?
Smoked Turkey with Mayo and English Mustard

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Lying, cheating, being ungrateful, racism, hypocrasy to name a few...

13. What are your favourite clothes?
All my stuff from Revolution

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
France to see the Lourve Museum and the Palace of Versailles

15. What color is your bathroom?
White

16. Favourite brand of clothing?
Revolution

17. Where would you want to retire?
India... a cute cottage in a nice hilly place.

18 Favourite time of day?
I like early mornings that come after late nights :)

19. Where were you born?
Mumbai, India

20. Favourite sport to watch?
Cricket, Footie and Ice Hockey

21. Who do you least expect to send this back?
Beats me

22. WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST?
No idea... I'm blogging this not sending it.

23. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi

24. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Oh such a Night Owl!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
I'm having a blast this weekend Harry Potter style!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A scientist... no kidding.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Chillin' with my grandparents... God I miss them!

28. How many jobs have you had in your life?
3

30. Piercing's?
Just my ears but I want to pierce my ear tops and my nose.

31. Eye colour?
Dark brown

32. Ever been to Africa?
Nope but would love to go on a Safari provided I won't have to pee in the bushes.

33. Ever been toilet papering?
Nooooooo

34. Favourite day of the week?
Wednesday

35. Favourite restaurant?
Chinese Palace, TGI Fridays, Chilli's

36. Favourite flower?
Daisies and Carnations

37. Favourite ice cream?
Chocolate chip cookie dough.. drooooooooooooooool!

38. Favourite fast food restaurant? Hardees, McDonalds

39. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None... haven't even taken it yet.

40. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Chelle

41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
If I had a credit card it would be at Revolution and Lifestyle

42. Bedtime: No fixed timming.

43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
Oh blah!

44 Last person you went to dinner with?
My folks

45. What are you listening to right now? The morning sounds... I can hear my neighbor brush his teeth and farting.

46 What is your favourite color?
Blue, black, dark purple, silver and green.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None yet... I want a couple.

48. How many people are you sending this Email to?
None... I'm posting it here.

49. Next big trip or vacation you are going on?
Well I'll be going to Bombay in December again but the biggest trip will be to Canada next August for my cousin's wedding baby! Wooo hoo! Canada! And then definately hitting US of A! Vegas, New York, LA and Nashville here I come!

1 comment:

sugarpeaches said...

You forgot South Dakota,and Florida..and meeting me lol...Hey CJ whats up :)